| 0 comments ]



I want to start off by apologizing for my recent lack in new postings. I had this grand plan to completely redo the website and make it eye catching and appealing but the moment I started talking to a blog designer I realized how convoluted everything was. I've seriously been winging it!

I know I want to talk about politics but I also know that I want to talk about social and lifestyle topics related to the city. I also want to have a watchdog like element to the blog where I'm informing my readers on injustices in the community. With that said, "Musings of a Mack" just doesn't work anymore. I need a new blog name and a new tagline. I have one in mind, but I'm not completely sold yet, and I want to make sure before I pay someone x amount of dollars to build my website around a title only for me to change my mind 3 months later.

What's Coming:

I plan on writing an "official" article on the Trayvon Martin rally that took place in DC and my thoughts and opinions on it, Hopefully I'll be able to obtain some high resolution pictures, but don't hold me to it!

I also plan on adding a Weekly Watchdog Post of all the things you should be paying attention to that the main stream media is currently overlooking. I'm thinking of adding this post every Monday. What do you think? Would Wednesday or Friday be better?

I'm also going to take on a personal challenge of hitting up every spot on the Washington City Paper's Best of DC 2012 list. And yes pictures will be taken!

Sooooo.....what do you think about the upcoming changes? If you have any ideas for the new name or what you want to see from me in the future please let me know!! :)

0 comments

Post a Comment